- Port of Guam is the only port in Guam to import cars
- Certificate of Title and Registration - copies
- Commercial/Purchase Invoice – need to be original
- Insurance certificate
- Driver’s license – current copy
- DOT/EPA Form to be completed and signed by owner
Importing A Vehicle:
- All imported vehicles must meet US automobile safety standards, Department of Transportation and Environmental Protection Agency criteria. Struggling to meet US emissions and safety standards may result in cost prohibitive conversion prices in addition to bonding and detention charges. Vehicles less than three months are subject to offset tax of 4%.